Friday, February 13, 2015

My Valentines Day (2015)

Who is ready for Valentines Day . Should I say "Guys, are you ready for Valentines Day ".Happy_Valentines_Day(2015)
Plenty to do. Plenty of places to go. Do you have the time? Do you have the patience to wait in line at the restaurant of choice?
I am one of the lucky ones. My wife "HATES" to go out on Valentines Day. She likes to celebrate it at home. I just need to cook her favorite meal and I am good to go. STEAK. The woman loves Rib Eye steak. So I cook 2 Rib Eyes and a Halibut steak on the grill. Baked potato and Dinner Salad. She is a happy camper. I know I am one of the LUCKY ONES. Ladys and Gents give me your spin on this day and how it will pan out for you.
Hope you and your favorite person have a Happy and Safe Valentines Day in Chandler.
If you aren't in Chandler have fun where ever you are.
Stay Cool? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment