Friday, March 20, 2015

Spring Time in Arizona

Well Spring Time in Arizona is different than the rest of the country. We love March April and May (not so much July and August)
Is it Hot Outside
Is it Hot Outside
I was born in Florida, but my parents moved to California when I was only 2. I have no idea how hard it is"Mentally" to live in a cold environment. One of my brothers (who was born and raised in Cally) lives in Maryland. I send him reports throughout the winter to let him know how nice it is here, knowing how bad it is in Maryland. (I will send him this link as well)
Just so you know we do have 4 season's in Arizona.   ψ
Cool (Winter) Normal highs in the mid to upper 60's. You can always spot the winter visitors with their shorts and sandals
Warm (spring and fall) High 70's or mid 80's 3% humidity.
HOT: (Late spring) April May June High's in the 100's Hottest Day in Phoenix June 26th 1990. Hottest day in Arizona was in Lake Havasu on June 29, 1994, and also occurred on July 5, 2007. If you are driving to California to escape the heat. Do it in the early am or at night. If you break down, good luck.
Really Fricking Hot (July and August) Sometimes referred to as "WHAT WAS I THINKING". High humity 30% and 105-110 at sunrise it is sometimes 90°. The only good thing is the summer storms and Camping in the High Country.
So remember: We love the Winter and Spring Time in Arizona, we all hate the summer. (yes everyone)
Here are some of the current Hot Listings in Chandler. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment