Friday, January 9, 2015

Here are the Northern Lights in Alaska

Here is my fun Blog for the week. I've never seen the Northern Lights but I have it on my bucket list.
My problem is do I want to be exposed to -20 deg weather to see this outrageous phenomenon.
Here is a video I found that looks like it captures the spirit of the Northern Lights.
I've also attached these photos.Auroa (2)
Aurora Borealis(2)
Aurora Borealis(2)

Aurora Borealis (1)
Aurora Borealis (1)
If you live in Anchorage, Fairbanks, Nome or Barrow Alaska, this is a common site in the winter. I'm just not sure I could handle living in such a harsh environment during the winter. Two months of darkness with some pretty lights is hard to get my head wrapped around.
If you'd like to live in a "cool" winter climate, move to Chandler Arizona. Wicket hot in the summer, but you can go outside year round and not FREEZE to death.
Contact me when your ready to live in Paradise in the winter and Hell in the summer.
Dave Bracklow    480-390-4310    dave@davebracklow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment